by Sean Maloney
* What better way to cement Nashville's "It" City status, than bumping Pavement over the P.A. at hockey games? It's thematically appropriate yet obtuse and intellectually detached. And imagine screaming "I keep my address to myself!" at the Wings! It will strike terror in their hearts.
* Just loop the "Boy, count your blessings" line and drop it after every goal — either that or the "this song for all them fuck n****s" part. On second thought, that might not go over too well.
* Obviously, this is just good advice wherever you are, but particularly on the new rink.
* Why this isn't the penalty box anthem? Call me old-fashioned, but there ain't enough thug shit in hockey these days. It's all Euro-dance and child-molesting glam rockers. I will never understand it.
* You saw this coming from a mile away, didn't you?